Tuesday, April 26, 2011

#disappointed

Soooooooo just really had to blog right about now because I am hella disappointed. I woke up early this morning to a text from one of my old roommates saying that the Lollapalooza lineup for this year is AWESOMEEEE. Clearly I jumped out of bed and ran to my computer to check this out. I am raging right now!!! So much anger!  I had all of these big summer plans and I was going to throw them all away just so that I could go to Chicago for this festival pkrjfdkgjfdsfsdf. Okay, I will get over it eventually. It is nice that they have The Cars (favorite band of the moment) but beyond that, no one else I am dying to see. Actually, I really have not heard of many of the bands going. But the fact that Cee Lo Green will be there is upsetting enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly Lollapalooza needs some of this:




And this:




And this:


SIGNING OFF IN AN ANGRY RAGE

nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment