Monday, May 30, 2011

So....

What does everyone think about this Tressel thing?

Naturally, I am always the last person to know what is going on. Whenever anything that happens with Ohio State is on the news, I am always notified of it by my friends that do not even go here. For example, one morning last year, I awoke to a text at 7am from one of my friends regarding the "cow incident." How is it my high school friends know about even the most ridiculous Ohio State things before I do? It's embarrassing. But to get to the point, I woke up this morning to a text from someone else about Jim Tressel's resignation. I know Caroline Ott must be raging about this right now (and by raging I mean drowning in her tears) but what does everyone else think? Good thing? Bad thing? Hate Tressel? Love Tressel? I'd love to know thoughts because I never know what's going on ever with anything. So hit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment